The mayor or the councillors who officiates the marriage can travel to the hotel establishments in the town of Palafrugell. The application procedure is the same as for a civil marriage in the municipal hall.

To celebrate a civil marriage outside of the municipal hall installations, the place, date and time of the celebration must be specified when filling in the request.

Normally, the mayor officiates the weddings, but if on the date and time requested by the marital parties the mayor is unavailable, they shall delegate the officiating duties to a councillor.

If the marital parties would like a specific town council member to officiate the ceremony, this must also be specified in the application request.

All rights reserved · Developed by GM Cloud Design
Latest update: 2018 |