Plan to scale which details the exact location of the place which is intended to be occupied. This space must be marked with a box. (The website of the Institut Cartogràfic i Geològic de Catalunya has topographic maps with a 1:5,000 scale which can be downloaded).
– For foreign individuals requesting authorisation, documentation must be provided which confirms that the person making the request is a citizen of a member state of the European Union; otherwise, the parties must provide the following documentation, which must confirm compliance with the conditions and requisites established in articles 147 and 148 of the Regulation of the Law of the Coasts, without prejudice to the provisions established by the special laws to grant concessions and authorisations to foreign residents:
- Certificate issued by the competent body as proof of the reciprocity in their country of origin for Spanish nationals.
- Certificate issued by the Revenue Agency which accredits that the party has a tax residence in Spain.
- Declaration confirming compliance with the conditions required by the Spanish legislation on public sector contracts to contract foreign residents.
Taxes: In accordance with article 84 of Law 22/1988, regarding the Coasts, the Ministry of the Environment and Rural and Maritime Environment, through its provincial services, shall notify the amount of the fee which must be paid, in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation, of 30 October 1992.
To process the authorisation request, the following taxes will be applied:
- To occupy the space for less than one year: 184.00 euros.
The tax is confirmed at the time when the request is presented, without prejudice to the favourable or unfavourable ruling of the corresponding resolution, including those for the requests which directly contradict the provisions on the current legislation concerning the coasts. Without prejudice to other public prices or fees required by other administrations. The process is started once the tax has been paid.
For its part, the municipal government will charge a tax for the management and use of the space.
When is the response received from the Administration? The maximum length of time that the APRA Administration has to resolve the request is four months (article 146.13 of the General Regulation of the Law on Coasts).
What type of response is received? The general director of the Territorial Ordination and Urban Planning Department shall resolve the authorisation request, which will be notified at the address listed on the request or alternatively by email, where the notification will be received if the applicant has chosen this option.
Is it possible to appeal a decision? The express resolution of the concession or denial of an authorisation request does not put an end to the administrative path. Interested persons can appeal within a period of one month, starting from the date of the notification of the resolution, an appeal in accordance with the provisions of articles 114 and 115 of Law 30/1992, of 26 November.
All the information can be found here.